Entry into the Philippines for Travellers from Slovenia
The entry of foreign tourists into the Philippines is still temporarily restricted.
Foreign nationals are allowed to enter into the Philippines, provided they fulfil the following conditions:
• They hold an existing and valid visa.
• They obtain an entry exemption document to enter the Philippines. Foreign spouses, parent/s, and/or children of Filipino citizens with valid 9(a) visas may be allowed entry to the Philippines without the need of an entry exemption document beginning 1 August 2021.
• Present a negative PCR test, executed 72 hour prior to travel.
• Execute a PCR test after landing.
• Enter into an obligatory quarantine.
• For travellers from Slovenia an obligatory 14-day quarantine applies (10 days spent in a government-designed facility and 4 days in a home/hotel quarantine). On the seventh day of the quarantine, they are obliged to undergo a PCR test.
Please note that the entry ban on all travellers from India, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Oman, United Arab Emirates, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand, has been extended until 31 August. For travellers, only transiting thorough these countries, the ban does not apply.
More information regarding the entry to the Philippines is available at this link.